Webseite Ergotherapie Praxis Helene Eisenhut
We are looking for a dedicated occupational therapist to join our team. As an occupational therapist, you will be responsible for conducting therapy sessions and developing individual treatment plans for our patients. You will work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible care.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Carrying out occupational therapy treatments and therapy sessions.
– Developing individual treatment plans based on the patient’s needs.
– Assessing the patient’s functional abilities and limitations.
– Guiding and supporting patients in performing exercises and activities of daily living.
– Documentation of therapy progress and regular reporting to the interdisciplinary team
– Collaborate with other health professionals to ensure comprehensive care.
– Completed training as an occupational therapist
– Experience in working with different age groups and medical conditions
– Knowledge of occupational therapy assessments and treatment methods
– Ability to adapt therapy plans to individual needs
– Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
– Empathy and sensitivity towards the needs of patients
We offer a challenging and fulfilling work environment where you can use and develop your expertise.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org